Occupational Health & Safety
- Always follow all relevant safety rules and regulations of OSHAct and your employer!
- Always be sure to wear protective equipment such as safety: eyewear, boots, hard hats, gloves and hearing protection!
- Impact tools have a limited lifetime and will eventually fail due to fatigue, so look for signs of wear such as: dulling, flaring, chipping or cracking of all parts of the tool and discard immediately if required!
- Never elevate the tool and machine above your head! Never attempt to repair or sharpen a worn or damaged tool!
- Always be sure to have safe footing!
- Always use properly trained people!
- Always call utilities for a locate before beginning work!
Hard Hat Area